Full Time Apprentice Baker
About the business
Bakers Delight Traralgon bakery is a family-operated locally-owned business; and a benchmark member of the iconic Baker’s Delight franchise group.
We are focused on producing delightful, mouth-watering fresh breads, sweets, savouries and pastries each and every day for our customers.
Internally, we are focused on continually evaluating what we do to improve our bread, our workplace, and our team.
Finally, we love supporting our extended Traralgon family; and are proud to sponsor many community organisations, including the Breast Cancer Network of Australia, Footprints Foundation, Traralgon Football Netball Club, Traralgon Rotary, and Stockdale Primary breakfast program to name a few.
About the role
Our team follows specific processes in mixing, processing, and baking bread doughs to produce a wide range of yeast-raised and fermented breads. We want to teach you to become a bread specialist in our great team.
Benefits and perks
- Fantastic work/life balance available with late starts every day (4.30 am is typical).
- Excellent ongoing baking and business training to encourage your natural development
- A great baking team with over 30 years of baking experience
- A proven management team with over 40 years of successful business experience
- Over 25 years of success in the Traralgon community and 43 years in Victoria to support your ongoing employment
- Continual capital reinvestment in our business and machinery to upgrade our equipment and processes – making your workplace productive and enjoyable
- New store fit-out and upgrade in 2024
Skills and experience
- Hardworking and determined
- Consistent, friendly personality
- A proven record of a “can do” positive attitude is a must
- “When the team wins I win” approach
- A personal willingness to be coachable
How to Apply
Apply via direct company link
246 total views, 4 today