Full Time Apartment Building Reception
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
About the business
We are a leading residential facilities management company who manage apartment complexes across the Melbourne Metro area.
About the role
You will provide residents with information on building amenities, assisting with amenity reservations and manage resident services including parcel and key management.
Reporting to the Building Manager you will service residents and support building operations working independently or as part of a team.
You must have at least 2+ years customer service.
You must be available to work flexible shifts mornings and afternoons Monday to Friday between 7am and 11pm.
Skills and Experience:
• A passion for customer service
• Excellent Grooming Standards
• Work well in a team environment or independently
• Highly active front of house position involving assisting guests with information
• Greet residents & guests delivering a personal experience
• Maintain cleanliness standards of the lobby and reception areas
• Assist with other requests from Managers.
Organised, proactive and enjoy working with the people
Must have the flexibility to work a mix of morning and afternoons between 7am and 11pm.
Locations include: Melbourne CBD and inner suburbs.
Benefits and perks
We offer a professional and encouraging work environment, competitive rates and the opportunity to advance your career in a growing industry.
• Above market remuneration and benefits
• Training and support to develop new skills
• Experience working with a leading facilities management firm
Skills and experience
We appreciate the time you have taken to apply and the effort that goes into an application. Only those successful in gaining an interview will be contacted directly.
Note: candidates must have Full Australian working rights for this role and be able to provide a valid Police and Working with Children check.
How to Apply
How to apply
Provide a current resume and cover letter outlining your experience and what you can bring to the role. Email your application to email@example.com
511 total views, 1 today