Full Time ANZ CommOps Program Leader, Customer Experience
The APAC Community Operations Team at Uber is there to assist customers in the moments that matter. We communicate with thousands of driver-partners, riders, restaurants, delivery partners, and consumers every day to ensure they have a seamless experience with Uber. The team you’ll be working with, the ANZ Customer Experience team, is responsible for delivering innovative customer support to drivers, couriers, riders, eaters, and merchants on the Uber platform across ANZ.
About the Role
ANZ is both a mature and rapidly expanding market for Uber across Mobility, Delivery, and New Verticals businesses. Being a strategically important market, new products and initiatives are often prioritised for implementation in ANZ first.
The ANZ Customer Experience team is an important business partner, providing customer-facing and back-end support for all ANZ Uber customers (Earners, Consumers, Merchants), along the end-to-end customer journey. This starts with helping new customers get onto the Uber platform, responding and pre-empting their needs while on the platform or using Uber products and services; and ensuring any critical or safety incidents are dealt with effectively and with care.
The CommOps Program Leader role, in the ANZ CX team, is a seasoned, operational leader responsible for the Earner (Drivers, Couriers) customer experience. This multifaceted role requires a customer-first mindset, operational experience, business acumen, problem-solving skills, empathy, and a positive, solution-oriented attitude.
What You’ll Do
More specifically, you are expected to drive the ANZ Earner experience program forward in 6 key areas:
- Operations and Performance Management: Manage and monitor the support and operational performance of Earner customer activities, ensuring delivery to experience targets and budget.
- Strategic Planning: Developing the Earner onboarding and support strategy for the short and mid-term; aligning to business strategic direction and ensuring support is at lockstep with sustainable growth.
- Stakeholder Management: Proactively manage the relevant ANZ and APAC CommOps stakeholders to ensure alignment of strategy and plan; understand and support risks/issues and their resolutions. Facilitate decision-making by outlining options/recommendations/trade-offs for Earner CX solutions.
- Leadership and People Management: Manage, develop and lead the Earner CX team, investing in team member competency and career development. Be a key leader in the ANZ CX team, representing ANZ CommOps at senior stakeholder discussions and forums.
- Analytical Thinking: Be adept at analysing customer and operational data to understand the impact of implementations and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Problem Solving: Be a strong problem solver who has the ability to break down problems into steps that will drive inputs into product development
- 5+ years of experience in operations and/or program management
- Proven success working in a fast-paced business environment
- Ability to work in a matrix environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse stakeholders
- Proficiency in SQL
- Team and people management experience
- Proficiency in analytics platforms e.g. epiphany
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
How to Apply
Apply via direct company link below
1123 total views, 6 today