Full Time Advisor Master Data
Advisor Master Data
- Be part of a group that is safety driven and values inclusion
- Perth based opportunity – Central Park
- Monday to Friday with Flexible Working Arrangements
About the role
All progress begins with pioneers. At Rio Tinto, it begins with you.
We are looking for an Advisor Master Data to provide a central point for business support across multiple divisions, in all areas related to the maintenance and management of article & site records mastered in SAP.
We are an open, connected global team that includes some of the industry’s best and brightest minds. We offer competitive, performance-focused remuneration and a wide range of benefits to reward your contribution. With a global reach, the opportunities to develop and grow your career are broad and exciting.
Reporting to the Superintendent Asset Management Rail and working in a collaborative community; you will be:
- Providing leadership to identify the requirements for MPA (SAP PM) master data using best practice application of the Rio Tinto Asset Management standards and systems;
- Providing coaching to operations and maintenance teams master data management;
- Managing/supporting the deployment of asset maintenance tactics and providing governance to project teams;
- Advising/supporting the Long-term planners and Reliability engineers in planning and defect elimination processes respectively;
- Responsible for audits of maintenance data, leveraging the Data Stewardship Platform to ensure adherence to global data standards;
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and standardization of work/shutdown management processes and maintenance master data across site.
What you’ll bring
- A commitment to the safety of yourself and your team;
- Mechanical or Electrical Trade Qualification, or relevant industry experience;
- Demonstrated experience in a maintenance planning or master data role using SAP;
- Experience in customer-driven request & resolve business improvement platforms.
It will also be beneficial if you have:
- Experience building relationships with key customers to improve the knowledge and work with site to improve data quality;
- Relevant Project Management qualifications or experience;
- Must have advanced problem solving and analytical skills and be able to respond to questions from all areas of BU including SAP functionality and metrics;
- Reliability, maintenance coordinator and supervisor experience.
What we offer
- A work environment where safety is always the number one priority;
- A permanent position working directly for Rio Tinto;
- A competitive base salary reflective of your skills and experience with annual incentive program;
- Comprehensive medical benefits including subsidised private health insurance for employees and immediate family;
- Attractive share ownership plan;
- Company provided insurance cover;
- Extensive salary sacrifice and salary packaging options;
- Career development and education assistance to further your technical or leadership ambitions;
- Ongoing access to family-friendly health and medical wellbeing support;
- Leave for all of life’s reasons (vacation/annual, paid parental, sick leave);
- Exclusive employee discounts (banking, accommodation, cars, retail and more);
- Possible domestic relocation assistance.
This role is for applicants residing in or willing to permanently relocate to Western Australia. Rio Tinto offers Fly in and fly out options from Perth, our regional FIFO hubs and the opportunity to live in our residential towns where applicable.
Applications close on 16th February 2021 (Rio Tinto reserves the right to remove advertised roles prior to this date)
About Rio Tinto
Every idea, every innovation, every little thing the world calls ‘progress’ begins with
a first step, and someone willing to take it: explorers, inventors, entrepreneurs. Pioneers.
For nearly 150 years, Rio Tinto has been a company of pioneers – generations of people spanning the globe, all with the grit and vision to produce materials essential to human progress.
Our iron ore has shaped skylines from Shanghai to Sydney. Our aluminium – the world’s first to be certified “responsible” – helps planes fly and makes cars lighter. Our copper helps wind turbines power cities and our boron helps feed the world, and explore the universe. Our diamonds help us celebrate the best parts of life.
Every Voice Matters
At Rio Tinto, we particularly welcome and encourage applications from Indigenous Peoples, women, the LGBTQIA2 community, mature workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
We are committed to an inclusive environment where people feel comfortable to be themselves. We want our people to feel that all voices are heard, all cultures respected and that a variety of perspectives are not only welcome – they are essential to our success. We treat each other fairly and with dignity regardless of race, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual orientation or anything else that makes us different.
How to Apply
Apply via company site
799 total views, 9 today