Accounts Receivable Officers
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Flourish Australia is seeking two experienced Accounts Receivable Officers to join our busy finance team. The positions are full-time and classified at Level 3 on the Flourish Australia Enterprise Agreement 2018.
About the Opportunities
The Accounts Receivable Officers play an important role in ensuring that invoices are created and collected accurately and in a timely manner. They are required to participate in the preparation and reconciliation of accounts receivable transactions in an efficient way.
This role reports to the Accounts Receivable Team Leader and responsibilities will include (but are not be limited to):
- Processing accounts receivable documentation in an accurate and timely manner;
- Collecting outstanding invoices in a timely manner;
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to investigate any discrepancies in accounts;
- Providing courteous, timely and accurate responses to internal and external accounts enquiries;
- Maintaining all relevant accounts receivable databases;
- Providing support across the Finance team as required.
Who We Are
Flourish Australia is one of Australia’s most experienced community mental health organisations. Our purpose is to support people to flourish, believe in their futures, and become contributing members of the community.
Our services are comprehensive and highly personalised because each person’s experience will be different and their needs, as an individual, are unique. Together we set goals, connect individuals with the right people, support services and opportunities to meet their needs.
Our positions are open to all suitably qualified applicants. We have a strong commitment to the participation of people with lived experience of mental health issues in our workforce. We value diversity and encourage applications from suitably qualified people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island backgrounds, people from CALD and LGBTI communities and mature age candidates.
- Good computer literacy with a high degree of accuracy with respect to data entry;
- Organised self-starter with excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to prioritise and work in a timely manner to achieve desired outcomes;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability and willingness to work effectively as a member of a team, and independently, as required.
- A carer role or having a lived experience would be considered an advantage
- Working knowledge of Technology One financial system
For more information on the Accounts Receivable Officer role, please read the Position Description.
About the Benefits
- On the job training
- Modern office & great location
- Family-friendly and flexible working conditions
- Tax-Free Salary Packaging available up to $15,900
For more information, please contact Ashish Chawla, Deputy Chief Financial Officer, E: email@example.com
How to Apply
Apply via direct company link below
223 total views, 2 today