Permanent Accounts Assistant & Office Admin
Genos International provides Emotional Intelligence assessments and programs. We are seeking an Administrator with previous accounts experience and a “can do” attitude to join our team at Alexandria on a permanent part time basis. Working within a small team environment the successful applicant will play an integral part in the daily operations of the Company. We are open to some flexibility on start and finish times as long as a minimum of 25 hours per week is worked initially. Pro Rata salary will be commiserate with experience.
The successful applicant will be reporting directly to the CFO and working alongside the small team in the Alexandria office.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
– Raising Purchase Orders
– Matching and receipting invoices
– Sending requests for payment to Corporate Office/Dealing with Procurement
– Liaising with suppliers
– Data entry
– Help with special projects
– Liaising with Customers
– Preparation of all invoicing
– Preparation of all month end procedures
– Collation of monthly reports
– Follow up overdue invoices
– Basic reconciliation of accounts
– Answering phones, responding to emails and scheduling tasks and appointments
– Filing and other general administration tasks
– Other accounts and office administration tasks as required
– Prior experience with Xero and CRM software will be an advantage but not a requirement as training will be provided
– Excellent written and verbal skills required.
I am looking for someone who is flexible, willing and able to learn new systems and can manage many tasks at once and is looking for a longer term role with a view to going full time as we continue our expansion.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please send through your resume with a cover letter/note via email. Once the resumes have been reviewed, the successful applicants will be need to complete a short quiz (from the comfort of your own home) and called in for an interview.
353 total views, 3 today