Part-Time Data and Reporting Coordinator
Title: Data and Reporting Coordinator
Department: Mental Health
Classification: HLTHINFO MGRGR2 YR1 -YR2
Salary: $41.16 – $47.31 per hour
Hours: 48 hours per fortnight
Status: Part time permanent
Bendigo Health is a leader in regional health care, combining outstanding services with a strong education, training and personal development culture. Bendigo is one of Victoria’s fastest growing regional cities, our vision is “Excellent Care. Every Person. Every Time.”
Mental Health Services
Bendigo Health Mental Health Services is a complex service that provides psychiatric care and treatment across a large catchment area in Victoria stretching from Swan Hill in the north of the state to Gisborne in the south. Services are provided to a range of clients, including patients, families and carers, General Practitioners and other members of the broader mental health service system. A range of clinical services is provided to patients across all ages through dedicated programs.
Reporting to the Development and Systems Manager, you will provide leadership and direction on the use and management of clinical data and health information across the Mental Health (MH) directorate in relation to:
- accurate and timely collection and interrogation of data, including error correction;
- monitoring and analysis of data to understand and optimise performance;
- reporting of data to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and support service development; and
- improving the governance and integrity of data processes.
We are seeking an experienced individual who can demonstrate the following:
- knowledge and experience of health Information and data management systems
- understanding of reporting and datasets relevant to health service delivery, such as National Minimum Datasets and policy and funding reporting requirements.
- understanding of legislation relating to health information management such as the Health Records Act and Freedom of Information Act and Victorian Mental Health Act 2014.
- proven skills in data capture, analysis and reporting with the inclusion of recommendations for change and improvement where required
- experience in Mental Health service evaluation, statistical analysis and database management including CMI
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills that promote effective engagement across all internal and external stakeholders.
Bendigo Health offers you continued professional development, access to employee benefits and the opportunity to work with an organisation committed to continuous improvement, providing excellent community services and a diverse and inclusive cultural values.
- Supportive & positive team culture
- Salary Packaging (meals and entertainment)
- Staff health and wellbeing program
- Access to recommended immunisations
- Social club
- Smoke free environment
For further information on the role please refer to the position description. Applications are to be submitted online.
If successful for a position at Bendigo Health you must provide evidence of your full immunisation record as part of the on boarding process.
Bendigo Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace diversity and social inclusion and encourage people from a diverse cultural background, Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander individuals and mature age group to apply.
01.1. Demonstrated knowledge and experience of health Information and data management systems.
04.4. Demonstrated skills in data capture, analysis and reporting with the inclusion of recommendations for change and improvement where required.
341 total views, 4 today