Full Time Machine Operator / Factory Storeman
Machine Operator / Factory Storeman
We are currently seeking an experienced and self-motivated, self-directed mature full time machine operator / factory storeman with good time management skills to join our team at Combicut Australia situated in Bankstown NSW, a first class supplier and manufacturer in the meat processing industry. We have a reputation for high quality products, delivered with an exceptional service.
This is an opening for an enterprising enthusiastic candidate with the opportunity to learn various roles and skills resulting in great job satisfaction. Training will be provided.
Reporting to the managing director your duties will include;
• Machine Operation including touch screen machinery (CNC)
• Forklift Operation
• Loading and unloading freight
• Receiving and dispatching duties
• Stocktake – Stock control
• Ensuring all paperwork is correctly handled
• You will be required to learn the company products
• Quality Control
• Manual handling duties / Able to carry heavy items
• Deliveries and pick ups when required
• You will be required to communicate with all stakeholders and be able to handle responsibilities
• Ensure the factory is kept in an orderly and clean manner
To be able to be successful in this role you will require;
• Australian Resident and passport holder
The ability to operate machinery that cleans sharpens & packages industrial meat processing blades & plates for major meat processing companies.
• Experience in a similar role is desirable
• Ability to operate a forklift is desirable
• Valid driver’s license
• Certificate 3 in warehousing would be an advantage but not essential
• Ability to multi-task / be organized and make this position your own
• Good written and verbal communication skills including computer skills, maintaining inventory, stock & stock sheets, delivery, confirmation, consignment notes.
• Attention to detail is essential as these blades are used in meat processing.
• Hardworking, honest and reliable essential
The successful candidate will be required to work Mon to Fri 8 hour days. This position offers above award rates $24 – $25 P/H and is available now.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to apply, please apply online today. Apply by email only.
How to Apply
Please email CV to email@example.com
4 total views, 4 today