Full Time Experienced Horticulturist
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Nationally situated, GLG GreenLife Group is a market leader within our industry, specialising in the provision and management of landscape construction and maintenance services to major corporate, government and commercial clients.
GLG NSW is seeking an experienced and qualified Horticulturist for work maintaining the horticultural assets of GLG’s high profile Sydney clients.
The successful applicants will have:
• a Certificate III in Horticulture, Chemcert and white card accreditation
• a current manual driver’s licence, MR or HR licence (advantageous)
• 4-5 years experience in grounds maintenance and experience leading teams
• a strong work ethic with outstanding communication and time management skills
• First Aid Certificate (advantageous)
In addition, as an experienced Horticulturist you will:
• maintain schedules in conjunction with our clients’ requirements
• meet timelines, deadlines and routines in conjunction with our clients’ needs
• conduct analysis of your output and standards to continually improve the needs and requirements of your sites
How to Apply
If you seek a challenging role in our national company where horticulture is the focus of your day, please click the apply button below to send a cover letter and your CV.
21 total views, 1 today